Please try your request again later. Great authors inspire us.
But what about the stories that inspire them? Recommended Reading, a magazine from Electric Literature, publishes one story every week--each chosen by today's best authors and editors--and uses the power of personal recommendations to give diverse writers and presses the readership they deserve.
Electric Literature is the independent publisher the Washington Post called "a refreshingly bold act of optimism. Pick up exclusive Recommended Reading merchandise at www.
Writers and critics on the best books of | Books | The Guardian
Are you an author? Help us improve our Author Pages by updating your bibliography and submitting a new or current image and biography.
Learn more at Author Central. Previous page. Kindle Edition. Next page. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Learn more about Amazon Prime. Get fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime. Books By Electric Literature. White Dialogues Sep 17, Get it by Thursday, Oct 10 Only 12 left in stock more on the way. Audible Audiobook. Get it by Thursday, Oct 10 Only 1 left in stock more on the way. Homes , Halimah Marcus. Audio CD.
A library at your fingertips: The best free Kindle books
More Information. Anything else? She needs a man — a caring, intelligent, funny man.
- Georgies Beau?
- The Good St. Elias (DI Van der Tass Mysteries (Tales of the Mavronero Mythos) Book 2).
- Presumed Innocent?
- 50 of the Best Kindle Unlimited Books You Can Read In | Book Riot.
- People who bought this also bought....
- Category: Cunning and Masterful Plans.
But when Honey discovers the devastating reason for his moods she decides to give him another chance. Click Here for the best price!
- The Struggle For A European Domination (1500-1535): ATHENS 2012.
- James Cameron: Interviews (Conversations with Filmmakers Series).
- Burblings from the padded cell.
Then a phone call comes out of the blue, with the news that her mum Gina has been arrested. Zoe must make an impossible decision: should she leave her own wedding to help? Slowly but surely, Gina is losing her memory.
- Any Other Name by Keith G. Laufenberg.
- 15 Weird Facts You Dont Know About Florence (Deluxe Edition with Videos).
- Pastoral Care to Muslims: Building Bridges?
- To Di(n)e For: A (Speculative) Horror Story?
- The Meaning of Life: As answered by a human.!
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie;
- Sunday's Free & Bargain Kindle Book Deals | Pixel of Ink;
A Life Without You is a stirring and poignant novel about the power of the past — and the possibilities of the future. In this incredibly entertaining history, Michael Farquhar collects the best, most captivating true tales of Romanov iniquity.
Best post apocalyptic books 2018
On a dark summer night, two Chechen mercenaries emerge from the waters off Nantucket to kill a high-value target, the former President of the United States. Unfortunately for them, the president has guests that night, including Sean Dillon and his colleague, Afghan war hero Captain Sara Gideon.
The Chechens do not survive the night, but Dillon is curious about how they even got on the island. If this man is working with the terrorists now, the assassination attempt is only the beginning—and next time, the results may be much, much different.
Sunday’s Free & Bargain Kindle Book Deals
They are promises. They are the only way to walk from one night to the other. Nina Riggs was just thirty-seven years old when initially diagnosed with breast cancer—one small spot. Within a year, the mother of two sons, ages seven and nine, and married sixteen years to her best friend, received the devastating news that her cancer was terminal. She asks, what makes a meaningful life when one has limited time?